These are the terms and conditions on which we supply our products to you.
Please read these terms carefully before ordering with us. These terms tell you everything you need to know about buying with us. If you think that there might be a mistake in these terms, please let us know.
Who are we:
Camouflage Junkie Ltd is a private limited company located at 71-75 Shelton Street, London WC2H 9JQ.
Registration Number: 12312529
Placing an order:
- How you can place an order. Orders are placed solely through our website. Once you’ve added the product(s) you’d like to your basket, you’ll go through our checkout procedure where you’ll need to enter your contact details, delivery and billing information. Please check, double check and even triple check your order (e.g. the product(s), size(s) and delivery address) before clicking the “place order” button.
- Acceptance of your order. Your order is an offer from you to us to buy the product(s) in your basket. Our official acceptance of your order takes place when we email you to confirm we’ve accepted your order. It’s at this point that a contract will come into existence between you and us. When we accept your order, we’ll also confirm your order number. If you need to contact us about your order, you should quote this number.
- Restrictions on placing orders. To order our products, you must be at least 18 years old and be authorised to use the payment method which you use to pay for the products you order.
Our rights to cancel:
- If we cannot fulfil your order. In the unlikely event that we’re unable to fulfil your order (e.g. because the product is out of stock, we haven’t been able to verify the billing information you’ve provided, or you have requested delivery to a country that we do not currently ship to), we’ll let you know by email and we won’t charge you for the product.
- Unusual or suspicious activity. We provide our products for your personal use only. We may cancel an order if we notice something unusual or suspect that our products are being exploited for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose. If this happens to you and you think we’ve made a mistake, get in touch with our customer service team.
- Suspending the supply of products. We may have to suspend the supply of a product to you to:
- deal with technical problems or make minor technical changes;
- update the product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and/or
- make changes to the product as notified by us to you.
- What happens if we get the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, if the product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any products provided to you.
Our responsibility for loss or damage:
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: , , , , , , , and the .
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: , the , , , , and .
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS AND MARKETS USED]
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.